***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Can't let ourselves be out of what? Don't get me wrong, I would love to knock off a ranked team but I don't think our season will be drastically affected if we don't manage to pull an upset this week.
Even with the tough start to conference play, we’re still a borderline bubble team/NIT team. Pull out 9-11 or 10-10 in conference, still have a shot.

I don’t think our season is a failure if we don’t play in the postseason, but I think even an NIT bid would give CBJ, battle, TT, some good postseason experience and extra exposure that would definitely help the program. I didn’t think that 16 games into the season we would have even a remote shot at a tournament bid. Since we do, might as well shoot for it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Minnesota will have signed big Pharrel Payne, 2023 offered Nolan Winter, and 2024 Jack Robison as recruiting guests tonight. All three are or will be four star level prospects. <a href="https://t.co/EqwHtRC55f">pic.twitter.com/EqwHtRC55f</a></p>&mdash; Ryan James (@RyanJamesMN) <a href="">January 28, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Okay. I’m out of my favorite beverage that I drink watching Gopher games. To late to go to the store. I’m breaking out my left over Tom & Jerry batter with some fine spiced rum. I hope it doesn’t jinx us.

Even with the tough start to conference play, we’re still a borderline bubble team/NIT team. Pull out 9-11 or 10-10 in conference, still have a shot.

I don’t think our season is a failure if we don’t play in the postseason, but I think even an NIT bid would give CBJ, battle, TT, some good postseason experience and extra exposure that would definitely help the program. I didn’t think that 16 games into the season we would have even a remote shot at a tournament bid. Since we do, might as well shoot for it.
I feel like the way the bubble is and the way the conference is…NiT is hard to make.

you’re either in the tourney or out of both.

you have to hit like exactly 9-11 in conference to make NIT

Okay. I’m out of my favorite beverage that I drink watching Gopher games. To late to go to the store. I’m breaking out my left over Tom & Jerry batter with some fine spiced rum. I hope it doesn’t jinx us.
I appreciate you saying this now so we know where responsibility lies if we lose.

Battle off to a slow start but he should heat up later for us.

Daniels dribbling away from the basket = turnover 90% of the time...

Treyton with a nice drive to get a foul.

Crowd looks decent considering the # of regulars not attending.

OSU tossing up 3’s like their in a shoot-around. (Wrist flick) We need to make them pay for that.

Can't let ourselves be out of what? Don't get me wrong, I would love to knock off a ranked team but I don't think our season will be drastically affected if we don't manage to pull an upset this week.
Goal is to win. Ncaa.

Top Bottom