***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-BATTLE THREAD!!!***

True, but Bruce Thornton is going to play at the next level as a point guard.
You really think so? He is a slower physical guard that is a poor shooter, I do not see it. The couple of sites I look at do not even him listed in the top 60. He will be a pro but I do not see it in the NBA.

You have to stop the ball or this last minute will take an hour. Have to force them to use 10-15 seconds at least.

Could we struggle getting the ball in any more?

He is in the mold of Conley who plays for the Wolves. He knows how to use his body and play the game. He is consistent.
Mike Conley JR is 45 pounds lighter than him. They do not play at all the same. He is also a 39% 3 PT shooter. Thorton is a 32% 3pt shooter. Conley does not get to the rim, he is a floater and spot up shooter. Like I said anything I have looked at his name is not even mentioned. He will be a pro but dont see his game translating to the NBA.

Cmon Gophers....lets finish this. don't dribble if you don't have too.

He shouldn't see any time. Too many lapses on both ends of the court. Glad Fox had taken his minutes.
Agreed. They’re playing great basketball as a team right now. Ola, Joseph is an individual player. He has talent and he can score when the team is falling apart around him. But when they’re playing well together, he just doesn’t fit. He’s going to need to adjust his game greatly.

For God's sake they make this laughably hard.

Agreed. They’re playing great basketball as a team right now. Ola, Joseph is an individual player. He has talent and he can score when the team is falling apart around him. But when they’re playing well together, he just doesn’t fit. He’s going to need to adjust his game greatly.
He needs to take a cue from Fox and accept the junkyard dog role.

Top Bottom