***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
One of the most successful senior classes in the history of the Gopher program will play their last game at TCF Bank Stadium on Saturday!! The optics of finishing 8-4 vs 7-5 (I'm not writing off the wisconsin game, but I'm being realistic) is huge. This program and Claeys really needs this win tomorrow. Hopefully the crowd shows up and is very loud, the seniors deserve it.

With the weather it will be a good day to pound the rock.

GET 'ER DONE SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An 8-4 finish sound better than a 7-5 one.

Let's Go Gophers! You can Do It!

I can't wait to get out of work and get to the game! Go Gophers!

An 8-4 finish sound better than a 7-5 one.

Let's Go Gophers! You can Do It!
9-3 sounds even better! Starts today...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Let's go Gophers! Let's go seniors! 8-3 after today! 〽️[emoji458]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some Gopherholers will still call for TC to be fired!

No they won't that is just a stupid comment to make. If the team beats Northwestern, Wisconsin, and wins a bowl game there is not a single person with more then 3 brain cells to their name that would be calling for Claeys to get fired in that scenario. Chances are there are those that would still bash Mitch but Claeys would not be on anyones hot seat.

A 10-3 season with close loses to Penn State, Iowa, and Nebraska would be one for the ages as far as Gopher Football is concerned.

No they won't that is just a stupid comment to make. If the team beats Northwestern, Wisconsin, and wins a bowl game there is not a single person with more then 3 brain cells to their name that would be calling for Claeys to get fired in that scenario. Chances are there are those that would still bash Mitch but Claeys would not be on anyones hot seat.

A 10-3 season with close loses to Penn State, Iowa, and Nebraska would be one for the ages as far as Gopher Football is concerned.

There are a few around here who never wanted TC to be the coach and would have called for him being fired if we made the CFP and loss in the championship game. Unfortunately it's just a fact of GH.

There are a few around here who never wanted TC to be the coach and would have called for him being fired if we made the CFP and loss in the championship game. Unfortunately it's just a fact of GH.

Agreed. There are some looney birds on here for sure.

Is there a fan base without nutjobs? No. I have no doubt Saban had calls for his head after the Auburn debacle and failing to defense Ohio State the way they thought it should be done.

So what? There are going to be a whole spectrum of opinions. Some probably are subconsciously prejudiced vs a marginally charismatic, very overweight 48 year old that has never been married and may or not be in a relationship. Some no doubt want a flashy guy like Fleck.

The results on the field have been mixed this year. Optimists will look at what we've done and say look what we've done, pessimists will say look what we could have done, and they're both right. It's been a disappointing year in several ways but we still have a chance to turn that around. Starting today.

All that matters right now is beating NW. Go gophers!

You're writing this post and saying you can't fix stupid. LMAO.

Not sure if shared, but Gophers going with GOLD/GOLD/WHITE.

SECOND worst combination next to all white. Why not anthracite?
Spent all that money on them, players loved them, fans enjoyed them,
never where them? #fireclaeys

Not sure if shared, but Gophers going with GOLD/GOLD/WHITE.

SECOND worst combination next to all white. Why not anthracite?
Spent all that money on them, players loved them, fans enjoyed them,
never where them? #fireclaeys

G/G/W?! Disgusting. May as well go all gold at that point. Burn the white pants.

G/G/W?! Disgusting. May as well go all gold at that point. Burn the white pants.

White pants should never ever ever be worn. Ick. I would much prefer banana.

Our long national nightmare is over....the Gophers will be on the field for the anthem.

Is it okay to mention that I'm excited to see Mitch's last home game?

Is it okay to mention that I'm excited to see Mitch's last home game?

If ML7 has a great game and there is no one in the stands to see it, did it happen?

The long underwear look= hideous. I do think it is hilarious how many posts there are on the uniform color combinations. Really glad we do not have as many options as OR. I would like their sugar daddies check book for our program

Top Bottom