***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Williams with his best game. Really like the potential of this kid. So much better option over Hurt.

I kinda like having willis come off the bench. Think he can provide some immediate scoring and can sub in at any position, gives a little more versatility. Plus, I like having Tre Williams in the starting lineup

Ihnen just hit one lets go.

I wish he would have taken the short jumper a few seconds ago instead of floating it to Oturu in traffic. I hope the guy understands that he isn't limited to taking threes.

We're getting lit up by a skinny white guy named Kopp

Very disappointing not to put this away.

This is your father's 80's era Wildcats hanging with the Gophers. Frustrating!

This is your father's 80's era Wildcats hanging with the Gophers. Frustrating!

I remember watching some of those early 80s Northwestern teams. I'd say some of them definitely were better than this one.

Single digit win against a bad team will hurt our NET rating.

The lacrosse player has 20, this is a pretty terrible performance by the Gophs.

Marcus Carr has a nasty handle. Sheesh.

My opinion #2 for NW should have fouled out by now. Has his hands all over our ball handlers.

Illinois and Purdue on FS1. No wonder there's so many Sunday games now.

Lackluster win. Hangover from the disappointing PU loss. We likely would have lost to every B10 team besides NW and NE tonite. Purdue getting trounced at Illini.

Lackluster win. Hangover from the disappointing PU loss. We likely would have lost to every B10 team besides NW and NE tonite. Purdue getting trounced at Illini.
Don't get it twisted we looked every bit the better and more dominant team tonight against Northwestern. Could've beaten them by 30 but I think after we had them down by 22 we took our foot off the gas a little.

Not worried. Team looked good tonight and thoroughly dominated a subpar Northwestern team.

Don't get it twisted we looked every bit the better and more dominant team tonight against Northwestern. Could've beaten them by 30 but I think after we had them down by 22 we took our foot off the gas a little.

Not worried. Team looked good tonight and thoroughly dominated a subpar Northwestern team.
We worked the offense well against the zone and got open shots- but we really shot poorly for the quality of shots we got. Defense was good for 30 minutes and then - as you say we let off the gas and it really showed. Good win.

Pretty well played. Would like to see 40 minutes of defense. I can live with days that shooting is off.

Pretty bland game at the Barn tonight. Students not back yet. Smallish crowd. But we were never truly threatened. Took care of business.

No one is going to mention free throws? 19 for 19! Team sure has done better at the charity stripe in recent weeks.

I don't take any victory over Northwestern for granted. Those buttheads spoiled my bachelor party game at the Barn some years ago. The Gophers were supposed to win that day too. :cautious:

No one is going to mention free throws? 19 for 19! Team sure has done better at the charity stripe in recent weeks.

I don't take any victory over Northwestern for granted. Those buttheads spoiled my bachelor party game at the Barn some years ago. The Gophers were supposed to win that day too. :cautious:
Everyone around us were very in tune with the 100% free throw shooting.

Top Bottom