***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at The Barn after a heartbreaking loss on the road. No one is feeling sorry for us and Northwestern would love to turn their season around with a road win tonight. We cannot let that happen!

Cut down on turnovers, feed Oturu and push the pace.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Carr has recovered from the marathon and is ready for another 25+ game

Coaches change. Players change. The Gophers always struggle against the zone.

I haven't heard anything about Pat Spencer's Tewaaraton award (NCAA lacrosse POY) yet. That seems odd.

Tre has looked a lot more comfortable lately.

Tre Williams is promising. Great steal, then dribbles like Bambi on roller skates. Just pull it out please.

Brutal from Ihnen, this NW team is really bad.

this team is fun to watch when they flow. And I agree NW Is awful

Offensively, NW is doing better than I expected.

NW freaking sucks. Happy Ihnen is getting some minutes even though he missed everything on that 3.

Anyone else having all sorts of trouble with their foxsports.com feed?

At the game. #4 for NW is a brute. 6/10 240. Officials need to watch him a little closer when he is setting picks.

Sloppy and letting NW hang around.

Oturu gimpy after that dunk. Uh oh.

Demir easily gets most improved from the beginning of the season. I didn’t think he was going to contribute in a significant way. 11pts & 7 reb. He’s become pretty reliable around the rim

At the game. #4 for NW is a brute. 6/10 240. Officials need to watch him a little closer when he is setting picks.
How's our boy Kerwin Walton enjoying the game?

Demir easily gets most improved from the beginning of the season. I didn’t think he was going to contribute in a significant way. 11pts & 7 reb. He’s become pretty reliable around the rim

Agreed. In non-con, he was getting great looks but was just tossing up bricks. He's clearly settled down, found his shot, and looking like they player we brought him in to be.

He's certainly a candidate for most improved. I'd say Tre Williams as well.

Top Bottom