***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

So no foul there? Slammed into Garcia causing him to lose the ball.
don't worry, im sure they'll call something against us playing D here that will fuck us over because Big Ten officiating consistency.

Was Ben trying to call the timeout with his arms crossed and showing little emotion? :LOL:

Berry pulls his hand away like he touched it. This should be NU ball though.

What I thought, but does the loose ball affect that rule? Don’t know the rule.
There is contact in Big Ten Basketball...no reason to even be in that spot. Why hawk fouled with them trapped with 18 seconds left baffles me. I know you are up three, but could have forced them to take a lot more time and had them trapped. Just bail them out and then turnover.....ugh

There is contact in Big Ten Basketball...no reason to even be in that spot. Why hawk fouled with them trapped with 18 seconds left baffles me. I know you are up three, but could have forced them to take a lot more time and had them trapped. Just bail them out and then turnover.....ugh
hope regardless of the finish Ben is asked that question

Hawkins with a couple bad decisions at the end of regulation.

Hawkins, we need to have a discussion

Such a #MinnesotaSports f'ing sucky ending of regulation. Shitty coaching, unprepared, lack of execution.

I’m pulling for Minnesota. What was the strategy of fouling up 3 with 20 seconds left. Then a bad inbounds. Then had time to get much closer to the basket with almost 5 seconds. Dang

You want to pull so badly for this team but the idiotic decisions at crunch time and piss poor clock management are just killing them.

Top Bottom