*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-WESTERN MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

Our kicking game is going to cost us lots of games, both from missed FG's and botched punt field positioning.

KFAN audio stream on the IheartRadio app is a little behind otherwise I would just listen to that while watching the game.

I really dislike having the word "Minnesota" on the back of every single jersey.

I wonder if Carder and Shortell know each other

HONEST QUESTION. WHy do they have Minnesota on the back.... im trying to identify players and I cant even do that anymore.

i dont like it.

Defense needs to toughen up!

WMU making it look easy right now. We'll tighten up though even if they score...

Defense looks terrible on this first series. Need a stop here!

Nice breakup!

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

They'll settle down... I don't expect WMU to have another drive like this...

Sweet we are messing up their momentum. Hope to take it away.

Wmu is shooting themselves in the foot.

We're a bad 1st quarter team. First drive always stalls and the defense is always giving.

Good way to end a drive that looked like a WMU TD for sure...

HONEST QUESTION. WHy do they have Minnesota on the back.... im trying to identify players and I cant even do that anymore.

i dont like it.

Defense needs to toughen up!

The Gold Jersey's are "Minnesota's Jerseys" because the Gophers are Minnesota's team. It is a tribute to the state of MN. The gold jerseys are the only ones that have it.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# Charter and *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# Big Ten Network. Purdue v. Eastern Michigan is on EVERY B1G Channel, both regular and alternate. Now I have to watch some crappy stream on my lap top. How are they still *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing up easy broadcasting issues like this?

And yet we're only down 3
The quarter isn't done, and we should be up 7-0. I just hate seeing us march all the way down the field on the opening drive only to botch the TD and miss the FG -- all while the other team seems to get points on the board. This is unacceptable come B1G season.

Top Bottom