***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. South Dakota (GAME THREAD)

This will be the most embarrassing loss in Gopher history by far in my eyes, sad day for MN thats for sure

On the bright side, Kansas is looking pretty good today against Georgia Tech after their embarrassing lost last week to North Dakota St.

Cmon haven't you guys been reading this board? This is the most talented, fastest and best defense the Gophers have had in the last 50 years.

All the fault of the media. If they weren't so mean to the Gophers and taking all those cheap shots we would be better.

The really sad thing is that this isn't a fluke. South Dakota really is better than us. That would make us maybe one of the top 5 worst teams in BCS football.

Nice play call there. Morons.

PASS THE DAMN BALL. YOU'VE BEEN MOVING IT ALL DAY, IDIOTS.

Worst play calling ever.

The really sad thing is that this isn't a fluke. South Dakota really is better than us. That would make us maybe one of the top 5 worst teams in BCS football.

I beleive that is what all the so called "experts" were trying to point out by their season outlook for the team.

Just ask the majority on this board. None of them had any idea what they were talking about since they just don't see what this baord sees.

I wonder what exactly the majority on this baord saw?

ever since 55 - donut ive waiting for the day brewster is kicked out on his keester, i think that day is today!

Top Bottom