***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. South Dakota (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
I wasn't really too impressed with Minnesota against MTSU but in all fairness they are favored to win the Sun Belt & we struggled against the Sun Belt early in the Brewster Era so beating the best team in that Conference is something positive to take to the next game...

People forget SDSU is *NOT* just some Cupcake rollover squad & they were pretty decent last year. I think our Defense keeps them at bay and they shouldn't score more then 20 points but I'm still not too sure about what the Offense could do even though I like what I saw last week but still don't think that would work against bigger teams...

I only see a loss if Weber has a *HORRIBLE* day...other then that they should leave this game 2-0...

Minnesota 31, SDSU 21 :D

We playing South Dakota, Not South Dakota State.

Damn...then we really have no excuse to not win...

Minnesota 35, SD 17

What color unis today?

Maroon jersey and what color pants?

GM

Anybody know where to watch the game online? BigTenNetwork's online streaming doesn't support football yet I don't think...

G Mason just predicted Bennet will run for over 200 yards.

Can somebody help a technological idiot? I'm in Roseville watching on DirecTV and the damn NW vs. Illinois State game is on BTN! I'm losing it here!

believe on DirectTV there are multiple channels for BTN, you just need to go way down the list, also the search option works nice too

Can somebody help a technological idiot? I'm in Roseville watching on DirecTV and the damn NW vs. Illinois State game is on BTN! I'm losing it here!

Wade...it's Channel 611 on Direct TV, brother!

I'm liking this drive. But I want to see Kirkwood in the game soon.

The way we're playing, we won't win another game all year. Multiple penalties, no passing attack, no defense... at least they're going back to the consistent run scheme that worked last week, but that one-dimension won't win games come next week and on.

1) How will we score this year?
2) How will we keep teams from scoring?

Those are my only two concerns.

This team cannot pass. Weber is the worst QB in the history of the program. On the bootleg throw to Lair he had a man running wide open down the middle but locked in on Lair and never even saw him.

Dude is terrible and cannot read a defense.

Well...I expect a lead by 3rd Quarter...if not I'll be slightly worried...

This team cannot pass. Weber is the worst QB in the history of the program. On the bootleg throw to Lair he had a man running wide open down the middle but locked in on Lair and never even saw him.

Dude is terrible and cannot read a defense.

Agreed, Weber looks as confused as ever...just clueless out there.

This is so incredibly embarrassing. If we lose this game I don't think I'm going to have the stomach to watch the USC game. That game could be 80-0.

The offense looks like Brad Childress is coaching it at this point. Run it just for the sake of running it until its so predictable that the defense can overload the OL and force a punt.

Top Bottom