***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Penn State (GAME THREAD)

I think at this point, with only 38 yards in the first half you have to ask yourself, can Gray get more than 38? I think you give him a try, but at the same time we are still within reach and Weber is much more experienced and provides great leadership so no way is it going to happen.

please explain further......

how about you go and punch yourself in the face since that seems to be the tone of every post you make?! that was not a returnable kickoff einstein. :rolleyes:

I was also referring to another one he let go in the first half...you need to lighten up! We are a terrible team with no identity

When oh when will Brewster wake up and get weber out of there? Brewster, stop wasting your timeouts. Brewster when you have an incomplete pass on lst down, down ALWAYS run on 2nd down. It looks like the opposition has figured out what I did a long time ago. You have this rut you are in and you always call run (or your coordinator does. I am so sick of horrible football I could puke. Our coaching sucks. Weber sucks

please explain further......

Please do not try to infer Gray has even close to as much leadership as Weber. Rumors have been abound since we recruited Gray that he lacked the necessary leadership to keep a team going through the tough times. He isn't vocal, he's struggling to learn the play book and he has a tendency to turn the ball over just like Weber. At least Weber knows how to make a change of plays at the line properly and keep things positive. Neither QB is going to perform if you can't run the ball against a caliber of team like Penn State. I know your disdain for Weber is apparent but we are playing a really tough team. This is expected so suck it up guys and quit complaining. They are just much better than us.

Please do not try to infer Gray has even close to as much leadership as Weber. Rumors have been abound since we recruited Gray that he lacked the necessary leadership to keep a team going through the tough times. He isn't vocal, he's struggling to learn the play book and he has a tendency to turn the ball over just like Weber. At least Weber knows how to make a change of plays at the line properly and keep things positive. Neither QB is going to perform if you can't run the ball against a caliber of team like Penn State. I know your disdain for Weber is apparent but we are playing a really tough team. This is expected so suck it up guys and quit complaining. They are just much better than us.
But Gray had 4 stars....

To make matters worse, PS starts out with possession. I think Gray may see the field, but I would not be surprised if Weber is still the QB. I wonder if Weber is so into big plays, he cannot accomplish anything without them otherwise.

I was also referring to another one he let go in the first half...you need to lighten up! We are a terrible team with no identity

no, i don't need to lighten up. considering the tone of every post you make in reference to gophers football, etc. why are you even wasting your precious free time watching this game?! :confused:

anyways, keep on digging that hole :rolleyes:

Well we cant run the ball with Weber in the game...at least Gray can make plays with his legs

So you're arguing against the contingent of the board that doesn't think we should improve? I don't think anyone is happy with Weber's play.

You need to make a stance, not dance with me. I never said anything about the contingent of this board. Time to put the beer down and grab some water, bud.

please.....how about you go and slit your wrists while you are at?! :rolleyes:

Wow the so called legends on this board are so "mature." You should be removed from this board that was ridiculous. Get a grip on yourself. Why can't anyone take a loss with some dignity. A Hole

Enough of this message board fighting. I think everybody wants to see Minnesota be successful, we just have different opinions on how to improve our football program. Like it or not everybody has an opinion and in a forum such as this one everyone should see posts as just that, an opinion.

Enough of this message board fighting. I think everybody wants to see Minnesota be successful, we just have different opinions on how to improve our football program. Like it or not everybody has an opinion and in a forum such as this one everyone should see posts as just that, an opinion.

Exactly. It's like doomsday on here even if we are losing to a team we are expected to lose to!!!

Wow the so called legends on this board are so "mature." You should be removed from this board that was ridiculous. Get a grip on yourself. Why can't anyone take a loss with some dignity. A Hole

I agree Bronko out of line today

WOW!!! They reviewed that and didn't think it was a fumble??? Granted, we didn't recover it, but that wasn't debatable! Twice now the officials have gone to review to screw us over!

I can't believe that penalty stat!! They have 5-51 and we have 2-10. LOL, then we get another penalty as I type this.

Will we ever have a decent secondary? 3 & 1 or 3 & 20, we usually give up a first down pass.

Haha you can't make this up 1st and 21 and they gain more yards in 4 plays then we did in the entire first half

Please create some pressure on 3rd down and long, I'm not sure how many more tosses across the room my tv remote can handle.

WOW, that has to be the first stop on third and short all year. I can feel the tide turning....

Top Bottom