***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Penn State (GAME THREAD)

What a horrible half!! GOD, we're up one week, down the other! Where are our play makers?!

Seems like we are waiting for Penn State to give us the game like Purdue did last week. Sometimes you have to make your own breaks

Defense isn't the issue. PSU will score points, and they've kept it minimal. It's the offense that needs to be fixed, and you all know where that starts....

Why are you guys shocked we are getting our butts kicked right now? Last week at Purdure our points came off turnovers. We didn't have any long drives. Now that we have crappy weather AND have to make long drives I think we all knew deep down this was going to go accordingly.

Defense isn't the issue. PSU will score points, and they've kept it minimal. It's the offense that needs to be fixed, and you all know where that starts....
I just don't buy this logic that because Weber is playing bad, Gray would be better. Do you think the coaches don't want to win?

Here comes the Royster 2 yd td.....

Worst job of tackling I have seen from the gopher d this year

Am I watching the Penn State TV Crew here on ESPN? Matt Millen may be the biggest homer I have ever seen

How can that be overturned? If that was ruled a td on the field I would be ok, but thats tough to take.

We'll be getting another one of those apologies from the league office for blowing that call... that was no catch in the end zone!

UGH. Well I didn't get my hopes up this week for a reason so this is much easier to take....:eek:

Where do they find these replay officials? There's no way you can overturn that.

at least Notre Dame is getting beat.

I've had my tv on mute the whole time. As soon as I found out Millen was doing the game, it was mute time.

Hey Troy...on a kickoff in order to return the ball you have to catch it and run with it

I guess we're content to go into the locker room now. Considering our offense we should have just gone in 10 minutes ago. :(

Brewster's halftime speech - "Blake, nice job. Everyone else: you sucked!"

I just don't buy this logic that because Weber is playing bad, Gray would be better. Do you think the coaches don't want to win?

For one, if a starter is playing poor, at least the back-up would be a surprise since he's not getting any playing time, and he has more available options (scramble, run threat).

Second, I didn't say Gray was necessarily the answer, but an option. The other option is to take what you've got and make it better. It's called "coaching".

I'd start Gray at halftime. Offense needs some type of boost and Weber isn't giving it.

So to sum up the first half, the Gophers can't cover, can't tackle, can't rush the passer, can't block, can't pass, can't run.

Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

For one, if a starter is playing poor, at least the back-up would be a surprise since he's not getting any playing time, and he has more available options (scramble, run threat).

Second, I didn't say Gray was necessarily the answer, but an option. The other option is to take what you've got and make it better. It's called "coaching".
So you're arguing against the contingent of the board that doesn't think we should improve? I don't think anyone is happy with Weber's play.

Warm up the bus, take a knee the entire second half and head home. Looks like the offense packed it up before the game even started

I'd start Gray at halftime. Offense needs some type of boost and Weber isn't giving it.

I think at this point, with only 38 yards in the first half you have to ask yourself, can Gray get more than 38? I think you give him a try, but at the same time we are still within reach and Weber is much more experienced and provides great leadership so no way is it going to happen.

Top Bottom