***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

This is why teams are confident in blitzing weber. He has never proven he can throw a dump pass consistently.

Annnnnnnnd they've finally figured out they can run at will on us...

I'm not selling out for Weber but he HAS made some good throws...and some horrible ones. Still want Gray in there, though.

Why do our defensive linemen lock up with the oline?

We need to push up field and try to make big plays to counter the opponents big plays...we aren't talented enough to play read and react...attack!

Penn St putting a hurtin' on Michigan...I feel horrible for Dick Rod. :)

Really, what would it hurt to throw Gray in at QB for the second half?

Have some fun with it, every time Mike Patrick says something totally wrong, have a drink.
"He might have lost a yard there." It was a 3-yard pick-up.
"That will be close to a 1st down." He was easily 5 yards past the marker.
"Eskridge with a 3-yard gain." It was closer to 7.

Can we just decide to not play the 2nd half under the mercy rule?

At least we didn't get shut out - that's a plus

Anyone have a link to watch the game on? The one posted earlier switched games and I'm in West Des Moines where the national game is USC and Oregon.

Thanks

Some of us are getting it free on ESPN3 online. I'm in a blackout area, too.

Oh my God they look horrible. Ohio State's offensive line looks like they play in the NFL compared to our D-line. OK - Weber has all the records, but seriously - how many horrible passes has he thrown for interceptions this year?? Put Gray in - give us a reason to keep watching this mess.

The Defense is horrible, but the Special Teams play is even worse. It's incredible how poorly coached this team is.

Oh my God they look horrible. Ohio State's offensive line looks like they play in the NFL compared to our D-line. OK - Weber has all the records, but seriously - how many horrible passes has he thrown for interceptions this year?? Put Gray in - give us a reason to keep watching this mess.

You have to admit that last interception was a thing of beauty. It laid so softly in the d-backs hands, its like the two were one.

Gray must be absolutely HORRIBLE in practice for him not to get some run at QB but I'm not buying it. Horton has no incentive to play Gray because he won't be here next year. I'm not blaming Horton, though.

The Defense is horrible, but the Special Teams play is even worse. It's incredible how poorly coached this team is.

That long punt return was almost comical. It was a great punt and we had him cornered. It looked like Barry Sanders in Tecmo Super Bowl for the original Nintendo.

It blows my mind how bad Orseske has been this year. He looked very promising early last year before he got sick.

Top Bottom