***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
After going through 2007 it can't get much worse, right? Would *LOVE* to see the upset of the year, but it is what it is...

Minnesota 17, Ohio State 52 :(

What are the chances Craig James brings up the name Leach when the announcing crew inevitably starts talking about future Gopher coaches?

We scored in 41 seconds...

Defense makes a stand here the stadium will *ROCK*...

holding galore

Not to be a total homer, but it looks to me like Ohio State gets away with holding on just about every play.

Could someone please tell James our colors are Maroon and Gold not Maroon and Yellow - geez.

Ellestad may be the biggest waste of a scholarship EVER. How the hell do you miss these chip shot field goals with such consistency??????:mad:

Softest defense in the NCAA? I don't necessarily mean worst... just the softest and easiest to plow right over/around.

I've been bashing him all year but Weber has been pretty good so far. Fair is fair....

Anyone have a link to watch the game on? The one posted earlier switched games and I'm in West Des Moines where the national game is USC and Oregon.

Thanks

I think Weber thinks he is playing basketball - he is trying to dribble these short throws.

Top Bottom