***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

I'll never understand how teams let Decker get so open........

they look good...and the o-line wow no flags...im liken it ALOT!!! good TD

I loved that drive. Eating up the clock, wearing out the defenders and letting ours get a breather. :D

Beautiful Drive.

I liked the running conversions on third and 2 a couple times.

O-line is dominating. They're blowing NU's d-line 2 yds off the ball at the snap.

NU has yet to stop the inside trap we've been running where we pull our LG.

It looks like that Gophers have gotten a whole lot better at half time adjustments!

Best drive of the year (the one in Syr. in 4th qtr was also nice)? Convert 3rd downs, Bennett hard runs, TE Tow-Arnett playing well, sets up Weber to Decker TD...time consuming...fun to watch.

Someone needs to cover the middle of the field.

I'm just waiting for that WR Pass back to the QB play they (NW) ran on Syracuse.......

Wow our D-Line literally is getting no pressure!!!! come on guys.

Injury Report

Charissa Thompson from BTN is out with an injury....

was this a freak salon accident, her hair ended up NW purple or what?

Drop the marker you dumbass. Simoni's penis is hurt now!

Time clock?

Does anyone else notice that the clock is running, even after incomplete passes? Twice on this past drive Kafka has thrown an incompletion, and the clock starts to run before the snap of the next play?

I smell a 24-17 score in the near future and it's making me sick to my stomach.......

So much for Cosgrove's "adjustments" - Northwestern has exploited the middle of the field all game and they continue to do so. Middle of the field 5-10 yards downfield each and every play. ADJUST!

Weak weak defense on that drive, putting the pressure back on our offense. For those of us listening on the radio, is NW's offense that difficult to stop, just based on their schemes and hurry-up style?

Top Bottom