***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. NIU - {NOW OR NEVER} - (GAME THREAD)

where was the hold? they showed the replay and there was nothing...

this is embarrassing. I don't know how else to explain this.

Given the play the last few years, I don't believe that I'll pay attention to another recruit ranking ever again. It's a joke and Brewster is just apparently not a good judge of talent.

Yes, let us all blame this embarrassment on the officials.

...good 2nd post... i was not blaming the whole game on the refs...it was one call and there was nothing that looked like holding...good job signing up for a forum just to bitch about the team

Did you see the o-line walking up to the line on the 4th and one? They were totally uninterested.

Just because I just signed up doesn't mean I have not been reading. Get off your high horse and take me calling you out in stride. Oh, and what exactly is there NOT to bitch about? Please enlighten us.

Crazy thought..............EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE GOING TO RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE.

This idiot coach thinks that, if he really truly thinks it will work, then it will work. This moron telegraphs his plays worse than Brad Childress does.

Is this the weakest (strength-wise) offensive line in the country? How do all of those 300 pounders not allow you to rush more effectively??

Why us?, why this program?, why not Iowa, Wis, NW.

kick the f-ing field goal

brewster can't screw this up much more.

BTW, Bennett is terrible. He is not a good RB. He has no vision whatsoever. Give Kirkwood 20 carries and be done with it.

Everything is bad. The big o-line that can't move smaller opponents off the line, the play-calling, the decision making of our senior qb, our energy level.... We are definitely amongst the worst teams in the country. This is an insult to football everywhere.

Horton is making Fisch look like Urban Meyer. Let's see, we've been losing the battle at the LOS all night, especially in short-yardage plays. I think i'll run my 205lb RB behind our below-average line twice and see how it works out. Great calls, great execution.

Weber is a 4 year starter and he's so good that we'd rather hitch our wagon to a failed running game than give him a chance with the ball in his hands.

With a line this size, how do you fail to pick up 4th & 1 against a MAC team? We should be getting 3 yards per rush MINIMUM. Its ONE YARD. How do you get TRIPPED???

Tripping over your lineman. Great reason why you kick a field goal. anything can happen on a down. I don't care what the announcers say, get the points when you can.

Top Bottom