***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MISSOURI STATE IN-GAME THREAD***

Boy...what a let down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17 fouls with 13 minutes to play. Jesus Christ. No discipline?
New rules the bigger issue. Certainly MORE discipline needed. The youth this year is going to excite and frustrate us.
And Morris & Mason are not at their best, which makes for a major problem this year.

What did Konate do wrong on that screen? That's not even a foul in the NBA.

New rules the bigger issue. Certainly MORE discipline needed. The youth this year is going to excite and frustrate us. And Morris & Mason are not at their best, which makes for a major problem this year.
The new rules aren't an excuse and neither is youth, since Joey has been part of the fouling spree. It's Missouri State. There's no reason to have 20+ fouls this game.

The floater.....SMH

Everytime I turn on radio I hear "Morris with the shot and not a good one". Par

We just can't put these guys away. Frustrating.

Go Gophers!!

The Squirrel is awful. Let the young guys play and develop. He should get about 10 minutes/gm.

agree. I'm not sure what they see in him. He might get lucky and win a game or two, but it looks like he could cost 10. a lot of standing when he doesnt have the ball, a lot of sloppy play with the ball and do very good on defense.

Bad squirrel, good squirrel, bad squirrel, good squirrel. ... we have to get used to that. He'll take a couple quick bone-headed shots, then follow up with a big bucket. Mercy.

The new rules aren't an excuse and neither is youth, since Joey has been part of the fouling spree. It's Missouri State. There's no reason to have 20+ fouls this game.
Haha!Great analysis!

Bad squirrel, good squirrel, bad squirrel, good squirrel. ... we have to get used to that. He'll take a couple quick bone-headed shots, then follow up with a big bucket. Mercy.

It's the shot selection. He's no doubt talented but just let the game come and not force bonehead shots.

Morris with a couple of nice plays.

Joey...bad foul

The announcers just said Dorsey's FT at 71-66 score was big because "it gives Minnesota a two possession game" huh?!

I'm not sure who these announcers think Dorsey is..."Always clutch in his career" and "he'd never have been able to make that play last year"

Cory Alexander is color guy...coached Dorsey in AAU

i would think if you shoot 13-23 from 3 you'd beat most. Never thought we'd have to be 13-23 just to beat MoST

Top Bottom