OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD

LOSS IS ON THE COACHES ON THIS ONE, I AM STEAMING MAD!!!

An embarrassing finish. That play call before the QB sneak was an abomination.

That was the friggin play to run on the previous play...son of a bitch. Still like that we went for the win just wish we had not called that stupid play at the goal line....

There ya go, that's the difference of Kill vs Claeys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Claeys just lost whatever goodwill he had...

SERIOUSLY STILL CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT. WTF KIND OF A CALL WAS THAT?

I CANNOT ****ING ****ING ****ING ****ING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE **** DO YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER DO SOME TRICK **** AT THE END OF THE GAME
WHEN YOU HAVE A 245LBS QB AT THE 1 YARD LINE?~??~?~?~??~

GOOD BYE CLAEYS.

WHO'S THE NEW COACH!?

What a f***ing joke!!!!!!!!! Horsesh*t time management. That was a f***ing pathetic way to end the game.

Screw you and your overpaid coach Michigan.

Complete mother fing choke job by Claeys. What the hell was that????

NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE PLAYERS, NOT EVEN THE COACHES KNEW THE TIME WAS RUNNING? YOU COULD HAVE RUN 3 PLAYS!

Why not kick the FG? At least we have a chance to go the extra mile.

What a kick in the nuts.......one of the all time stupidest play calls I have ever seen from the 1 1/2 yard line....pull your 240 lbs QB into the shotgun instead of steamrolling up the middle...call timeout and friggin do it again if you have to....wow....just unreal finish to that game.

How in the hell can that entire team be dumb enough to waste almost all of those 19 seconds. I sat there yelling to start the damn play. Unreal.

That they were going to get stuffed on that last play was more than obvious well before that play began. Michigan lined up for the push up the middle and had everyone there. You do that with 18 seconds left on the clock, not with 2 after wasting your final timeout. They got 2 plays when they had a sure 3, perhaps even 4. That they weren't prepared at all when the pass was being reviewed is unreal.

This team does not have the talent or the confidence to recover from that and beat any of the remaining opponents. If they win another game the rest of the year it will be a miracle.

I've been watching football for a long time now, but I'm sure I've never seen a game mangled at the end quite like that before. Wow.

Well then. 2 more feet and people's opinion of our coaches is completely different.

Top Bottom