***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MARYLAND BTT 2ND ROUND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How many times will we throw away a post entry? It's unbelievable.

Holy fucking Christ. No one comes to the games to watch the refs and year and year we get this shit from the big ten. Unreal

Lock these guys in a gym and practice nothing but free throws and post entry feeds all summer long.

Lose the turnover stat and rebounding stat and you lose the game. Gophers not valuing the ball results in losing. This is a big point of emphasis for next year's squad.

Last night you said it wasn’t a “shit win.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now it was a fluke.

MD has a better overall team/talent, one second teamer and three HM players conference players.

They also want to win as well, last time I checked, called competition.

But I understand your lane is being the critical retired coach, so good for you 🤓.

Maybe they’ll make adjustments at halftime
You should probably email your unhappiness to Robbie Hummel too...he is pretty much echoing my observations.

There is absolutely nothing there and they continually are calling fouls on one end

The difference in how they're calling this game on each end is so painfully obvious. I would be fine if Johnson had been T'd up twice at this point.

When they try to run a high low they have Payne wayyyyy too close to Garcia. He needs to be above the free throw line.

The difference in how they're calling this game on each end is so painfully obvious. I would be fine if Johnson had been T'd up twice at this point.
I get he’s a nice guy, but his teams will get abused if he keeps letting officials run over them.

Ben can definitely continue to sell the development of the freshmen. Look great tonight for the most part.

But still for the 1000th time, he's gotta find guys in the portal. College basketball just won't wait for freshmen to develop and grow a program like it was pre-transfer portal.

Check the first half scoring for Young. It’s ok if a Gopher does well.
Maybe the game plan wasn’t for him to go off. Kobe and MJ would get teammates involved in the first half.

The offense was flowing through Scott, and it was working. Why would they change it up.

Maybe the game plan wasn’t for him to go off. Kobe and MJ would get teammates involved in the first half.

The offense was flowing through Scott, and it was working. Why would they change it up.
He’s 3/13 dude. He was like 0/6 in the first half

Top Bottom