******Official Minnesota vs. Illinois in-game thread: 11AM CT, ESPNU*********

Ugh what a terrible start. Plenty of time to turn it around though. I need another beer.

Right now, this is much worse than Purdue. At least last week, we were making some plays the whole time. This is downright ugly at this point.

See, Limegrover? THIS is how you call an offensive football game. You actually make an effort to fool the defense, and when you do, you easily march right down the field.

Amazing the hate for him when our defense is getting their @ss kicked.

Looking at the wrong side of the ball.

No, I know the D is getting knocked off their ass and didn't come to play again. I'm just as concerned with yet another vanilla offensive gameplan.

How long before ESPN shows the now 1-22 at halftime stat?

More concerned about the D than the O. They are keying on Cobbs...little screens should loosen that up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, I know the D is getting knocked off their ass and didn't come to play again. I'm just as concerned with yet another vanilla offensive gameplan.

Did you not see the Jones drop? Drive changer,

Down 14-0 at end of 1Q and Limey is reason 37 or lower. Your hate blinds you.

More concerned about the D than the O. They are keying on Cobbs...little screens should loosen that up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, that's pretty obvious. But we don't bother to do it...'cause why?

We have only run a few plays, and two of them were dropped passes. Illinois has been terrible against the run and running the ball is a strength for us. I wouldn't expect much razzle dazzle already given the match up.

Not a great start. But I still think we win this. I don't like Epping at all though (which isn't a popular opinion with some of you lovers). He commits at least one moronic penalty every single game.

Fruechte has to make that catch. GHer's know it is alway the receiver's fault.

Why throw the pass 5 yards when it is 3rd and 13?

Times 2. Maybe that drop by Jones scared the hell out of both Limey and Leidner, it's like they've both went into a shell. The 3rd-down play calls and 3rd-down choices by Leidner have been particularly alarming.

Get a stop and a TD and I'll feel better.

Top Bottom