******Official Minnesota vs. Illinois in-game thread: 11AM CT, ESPNU*********

That's it.
Oh well. Hope it is not 7 more years of badluck.

Why not run the ball down here? We had plenty of time. Instead we go for low probability throws down the field.

This was psychological. They came into this one believing their own bull****. Can't win just by showing up.

Kind of an odd sequence after the big play. Both in terms of playcalling and execution.

We really didn't play well enough to win the whole game. Time to re-group and get ready for the gauntlet. Still have a chance for a good bowl game. Ski-U-Mah!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Season over. Have fun at the San Francisco Bowl everyone.

I was hoping for a trip to Indy. I won't settle for Detroit.

Why not run the ball down here? We had plenty of time. Instead we go for low probability throws down the field.

While I agree we could have run, I think ML7 had IF14 for a TD on that slant.

Time to avoid GopherHole for a week. Most of you would have taken 6-2 (3-1) at the start of the season.

Terrible play calls once again. Only needed a first down. They went for it all every time. Don't get it.

None of the "not ready to play" stuff explains the 4th Quarter.

We were kidding ourselves. We're just not that good.

Failed game plan- they did not seem to show up. At least not for every play. First half was painful.

This was psychological. They came into this one believing their own bull****. Can't win just by showing up.

somethings never change-another year another clunker.

I understand Beckman is grateful for a small reprieve, but he's bugging the hell out of me right now.

Terrible play calls once again. Only needed a first down. They went for it all every time. Don't get it.

Where the ball gets thrown is not always the play call my friend. Hard to say that for sure

Top Bottom