***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CENTRAL MICHIGAN QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's finally time to lace them up!!!!! 15 practices behind us, team health improving, coaching changes, lots of pre-bowl hype. Now it's 11 on 11 for 60 minutes. Time to snap the bowl game losing streak and end the year on a high note.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks I have to record it due to the early start.

Being without a job sucks...but I will be able to see the game at a friend's house!

Excited to see a preview of a non-Limey/Jeb offense!

Anyone know if KFAN will stream audio on I heart radio?

Excited to see a preview of a non-Limey/Jeb offense!

Have heard we won't see major changes to the scheme and set, but I'm expecting our O to open up a little more. Would also like to see Brooks have a solid game.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Have heard we won't see major changes to the scheme and set, but I'm expecting our O to open up a little more. Would also like to see Brooks have a solid game.

I expect that timeouts due to not getting the play in are a thing of the past. I suspect the split duties between Limey an Z caused most of it.

I expect that timeouts due to not getting the play in are a thing of the past. I suspect the split duties between Limey an Z caused most of it.

Wouldn't be so sure on that account at least for today. The entire offensive staff has been shuffled for today, won't shock me if there are some communication issues at various points in the game as guys with limited play calling experience have to think on the fly and get the plays in quickly.

expectations

Leidner's strong skill of correctly calling the plays sent in from the sideline and handing off a clean ball will continue. His inability to adjust to a defense and adjust his abilities to create offense will be what has always been - street football. 3 unimproved years of the same skill set.

There is a very nice coating of ice on everything in Detroit right now and it's still falling. Could keep CMU fans from showing, but i've seen quite a few around town.

There is a very nice coating of ice on everything in Detroit right now and it's still falling. Could keep CMU fans from showing, but i've seen quite a few around town.

I glanced at this post, and I thought it said the weather could keep CMU fans from "showering," which would be a very different situation.

Leidner's strong skill of correctly calling the plays sent in from the sideline and handing off a clean ball will continue. His inability to adjust to a defense and adjust his abilities to create offense will be what has always been - street football. 3 unimproved years of the same skill set.

Did Mitch snub you in an autograph line or something? You have this massive vendetta against him. It isn't his fault that he is the starter it is the staff's fault for not finding someone better to take the job from him. Mitch is what he is, a game manager, but he certainly doesn't deserve the level of hate you seem to have for him.

All the best to the Gophers players and coaches today, and let's see a Gopher Victory today. These guys chose to be one of us, would be nice to see the seniors sent off on a positive not. As nugget said in the vignettes, you won't be stopped, you can't be stopped. SKI-U-MAH and Go Gophers. I feel good about the Gophers chances today!

Please. Don't. Suck. Today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Mitch snub you in an autograph line or something? You have this massive vendetta against him. It isn't his fault that he is the starter it is the staff's fault for not finding someone better to take the job from him. Mitch is what he is, a game manager, but he certainly doesn't deserve the level of hate you seem to have for him.

Yup, he sure is.

Let's end the season on a positive note! Looking forward to a "gift game" and hoping the team takes advantage of it. To the two guys that are cheering for Leidner to struggle, hope you are unhappy after the game.

Top Bottom