***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA V TEXAS TECH, PITINO V TUBBY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What a wonderful opportunity? Are you insane!?

I'm really nervous.

Happy Thanksgiving though Arch!
Why be nervous? We have nearly an entire team of newbies. What is there to be nervous about. I go into nearly every game just looking to see how the kids are learning. This will be a fun game to see how they are doing.

Joe Esposito is easy to pick out on the bench. On another note, apparently he blocked me on twitter. Must have happened after he said something about us after the firing.

Why be nervous? We have nearly an entire team of newbies. What is there to be nervous about. I go into nearly every game just looking to see how the kids are learning. This will be a fun game to see how they are doing.

I'm putting unfair expectations on this game because two programs who started a rebuild at the same time and I want the gophers to show more progress.

Lol -- I know what you mean though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm putting unfair expectations on this game because two programs who started a rebuild at the same time and I want the gophers to show more progress.

Lol -- I know what you mean though.

This is why it would be great if these two teams could meet again in March. My bet is that our boys would win big in March.

I think Morris become a spark plug off the bench at some point. He is too reckless to rely on him as a starter. He starts the game with one of those ugly as **** runners and then throws the ball right to the other team for an easy fast break lay up.

This Smith guy is definitely the Rodney Williams of Texas Tech. Super athlete that can't shoot.

Didn't realize we had another thread for this game. I'd pull Carlos every time he attempts a runner.

Tubby with guards that can't defend? Say it isn't so

One thing Carlos is doing is drawing a lot of fouls. He needs to cut back on the runners and make better passes though.

We'll cut the lead when the Tubby line change happens.

Tubby's offense seems to be a lot more up tempo than I remember our offense being.

This tournament has all the atmosphere of an AAU tourney on a DIII campus.

There are a couple honey's in the front row behind the Tech bench.

I know our freshmen have had some up's and down's so far this season, but I really like how they are pretty fearless out there. They don't get down after a mistake and don't have deer in the headlights look.

I'm really disappointed in the pre game coverage.. We missed tubby entering the court on his Harley.

The fact that Tubby still can't beat a zone is fantastic.

Texas Tech has to be disappointed that they aren't up by a sizable margin. That drought at 13 points really hurt them.

The ref just called the travel on Morris a good 2 seconds after it happened.

This is such a typical Tubby team...I personally think Temple was way better that Tech.

Top Bottom