*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-SYRACUSE IN-GAME THREAD ***

The Defense should get into the Offense's ass because they are really baling them out...

The turnovers, the stoutness, the solid tackling....unbelievable. Helping out the kinda dry offense...

Shortell coming back down to earth. Seems like he, comparatively, struggles on short throws compared to long throws.

Love the heart of the D, creating TOs. Hate our kicking game (place-kicking and punting). Offense has issues at times, but Kirkwood is a baller and Max will only get better.

Haven't allowed 3 or fewer points in a game since 9/20/08 vs Florida Atlantic

BTW

“@GopherFootball: Minnesota at Iowa will be on ESPN2 next week at 11 am. Just got confirmation.”

I hope we don't get too conservative... I'd definitely feel better with a pass play here & there...

Wells is a STUD, we have a fast defense, solid tacklers, and making big plays. I couldn't even do that in NCAA12 on varsity level. Like everyone else I'm becoming a huge Claeys fan!

Wells is a STUD, we have a fast defense, solid tacklers, and making big plays. I couldn't even do that in NCAA12 on varsity level. Like everyone else I'm becoming a huge Claeys fan!

Really? I dominate that game.

Syracuse is antsy...the crowd, the pass rush, they can't handle it right now

I'm so glad we're playing this well after watching my Mustangs lose to UMC today.

Top Bottom