*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-SYRACUSE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
Beautiful day to go 4-0. Let's get 'er done.

I'll be in 239 baby. I'll be having my first TCF beer. Can't drink beer at the morning games due to other obligations later on.

Per ESPN:

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota receiver Andre McDonald has been released from the hospital and is listed as questionable for Saturday's game against Syracuse.

McDonald was hospitalized on Thursday and released later that evening after an examination. The school declined to say what caused McDonald to be put in the hospital, only saying that he was having a series of tests done to address the issue. The Minnesota Daily quoted McDonald as saying he had "a little problem" with his heart.

McDonald is a prized freshman who played at Hopkins High School in suburban Minneapolis.

He had one catch for 7 yards in the season opener at UNLV. But he has missed the last two games because of a leg infection stemming from a turf burn.

I'm thinking they will have McDonald run around in practice for a while before they would ever throw him on the field for a game after being in the hospital for testing on his heart.

I'm thinking they will have McDonald run around in practice for a while before they would ever throw him on the field for a game after being in the hospital for testing on his heart.

I told a gal that I was fond of one time...don't fouck with my head or my heart. She foucked with both, I dumped her.

I don't care what thread this is...WHO HATES IOWA?!???

anyone know a good streaming link for the game tonight? unfortunately I have to be in the library to study and would like to put the game on in the background,

I'd still say Nelson is No. 2. Gray was limping slightly on his way in.

Per http://twitter.com/#!/NSandell ESPN1500

Someone else tweeted Gray is wearing his white jersey, while the team is wearing gold, indicating he's out

EDIT: Confirmed

“@GopherHole: #Gophers MarQueis Gray not in uniform. Early week hopes were he'd backup Max Shortell. Freshman Philip Nelson (Mankato) will backup Shortell”

How soon wll the BTN drop the signal tonight? Hate to be a downer ... but it's going to happen, right?

Ha, what a terrible play by Syracuse. Guess they thought his toe didn't step out.

Oh no! Drop in the endzone by Barker. That was a laser throw by Shortell

Nice play by the safety breaking up that sure TD play.

Top Bottom