***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hopefully Curry can play a majority of the second half. We just look more stable with him out there.

Wisconsin is the 11th team in the country? Laughing as I post this.

Total Stats​

Team Stats
Game Stats
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Points2532
FG10-2613-30
FG%38.543.3
3P1-63-8
3P%16.737.5
FT4-43-3
FT%100.0100.0
Rebounds1715
Offensive Rebounds33
Defensive Rebounds1412
Ties22
Lead Changes33
Time with Lead2:2215:31
Lead % of Game11.877.6
Last Lead8-7
Last Lead: Time14:33 (1st)
Largest Lead210
Largest Lead: Score6-422-12
Largest Lead: Time17:12 (1st)9:03 (1st)
Assists34
Turnovers73
Bench Points63
Blocks20
On Court Points2127
Fastbreak Points03
Steals21
Points off Turnovers010
Points in the Paint818
Second Chance Points25
Personal Fouls75
Technical Fouls00
Possessions3131

Outrebounding WI by 2. Need to get some better off the ball movement to open up our shooters.

Think 3pt shooting will be key if MN wants to pull this off. Going to need to be MUCH better than 1-6 as in half 1.

After being the only reason we beat Rutgers. Lighten up Francis... for all we know he picked up the flu from one of his teammates and could be gutting it out for the team.
Willis is an average player that happened to be on fire against Rutgers. He is going to have games that go the other way, too.

He gives it his all as do all of our players. We are just limited.

MN sports fans have so little to celebrate that we cling to past memories no matter how far back. Last year the Twins did a 30th anniversary of the 1991 World Series championship and I thought to myself how many of the fans in this stadium were even around to see that series? They were probably thinking why are we celebrating this when we should be creating new memories.

Only here have I seen crap like this. I have never understood the mentality here. Never will get ahead with local media highlighting kids who chose to leave. Where I grew up, once you're gone, you're gone, don't expect any fluff pieces in the local media.
FWIW: I just did a cursory check of other major metro print and broadcast media and they all seem to have pieces on local kids who have succeeded out of state. Davison may be a punk but, by most accounts, he has been a success. We've just had far too many of these stories as far too many of MN kids have gone elsewhere over the last decade.

FWIW: I just did a cursory check of other major metro print and broadcast media and they all seem to have pieces on local kids who have succeeded out of state. Davison may be a punk but, by most accounts, he has been a success. We've just had far too many of these stories as far too many of MN kids have gone elsewhere over the last decade.
There's a fix.....BJ

5 Wisconsin fouls. 8-on-5 to activate soon...

Things are tightening up. It’s about time Davison starts getting dirty

Top Bottom