***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

No more wide open 3s for Davison would also be ideal. Good to see Treyton get some run and not push Curry too much too fast.

Had bad outcomes flash before me when Thompson dived after that loose ball going out of bounds. Then I remembered this game is away so no elevated floor. Instincts kicked in haha

Ugh. Willis needs to be more aggressive. Too much Curry and Loewe.

Between the Star Tribune piece slobbering all over Davison and this broadcast, I'm ready to puke.
Yeah he’s dominating us right now. Don’t have to like him, but I have to respect his play right now. Pretty impressive what he’s been able to become over the years.

Pulling the rip cord early on this one. Gonna go take a nap before the little one is finished with his.

I guess we did offer....but wasn't he already a soft verbal to Wisconsin at the time?
Yes, Pitino did this with Wahl and Crowl as well. All the more annoying to watch them dominate us.

Rebounding seems much improved with Curry back. Can't remember a ton of offensive boards by WI

Fuck the strib. It's why I canceled my print copy a few years back. I always liked getting the Sunday paper....but I simply cannot support a hometown paper that is intent on shitting on the Gophers.
Mine still sitting out on the front step. I guess I should probably go get it and find out what everyone’s talking about.

TurnoversMN 6WI 2
Points off Turnovers08

Willis and Battle have to get going.

Top Bottom