***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

As I have said before, this team is not good enough to coast. Need to stay aggressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should be 15-20 point lead - they need to get mentally stronger when the get up 10 and execute like the game is on the line

This team really has lacked the ability to pull away from teams all year. As long as they can gut out an ugly win I'm good.

Murphys face on that first FT. LOL

Just checked into this thread and based on the last page I would guess we are losing....oh wait we are up by 10....

I just got here....while not up by 10, we are up by 7 and with the ball. Lot of negative people here today.

The Refs are gonna cost us this game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Or foul shooting will cost us this game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Some people on here are more fun than they he game!

Pitino still has his jacket on? Whoa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't play much worse than this and get a B1G road win.

Some people on here are more fun than they he game!

I think it's the high expectations we have now of the players - we've seen all of them have good games and have potential for more - if they all have that game at one time they can beat anyone

People shouldn't be surprised or disheartened by this game. This is Rutgers being Rutgers. I'm a little disappointed we let them hit 60 points though.

I think it's the high expectations we have now of the players - we've seen all of them have good games and have potential for more - if they all have that game at one time they can beat anyone

I would agree with you but why the childish posts?

OK, good enough. This game had some potential to be a trap game. That didn't happen and they clinched at least an NIT berth today. Need three more regular season wins to clinch a NCAA tournament berth.

Wasn't pretty but coming off a really emotional double OT win over a rival and playing an early game on the East Coast I'll take it. Winning on the road in the BIG is never easy no matter who you are playing.

Typical B1G game. Mason again did a good job handling the ball and Murphy came ready to play with another big game and double-double. I choose to enjoy this win. My defibrillator only shocked me one time today instead of the usual 7. Might have been one or 2 more if Rutgers could have made a free throw.

Top Bottom