***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Murphy looks ready to play hard again. Not smart (dont shoot those 3's) but hard, he is boxing out on the defensive end and working for rebound position on offense. Why do these Gophers ignore so many pick and roll opportunities?

We need to improve on playing more disciplined D. Lynch is so important and has to learn when not to lunge at players. Hope Springs stays hot.

Well, if we keep rebounding like this I am not worried at all.

The good so far: offensive boards. The bad: 3-point shooting and fouls. Lynch has barely been on the floor and we're ahead by 9. That might be more an indictment of Rutgers than a pat on the back to the Gophers.

Just looked at it again. He barely contacted him. The defender was falling back and to his right before he touched him. Made it look worse than it was.

Yeah that drives me nuts. Smart play by the defender to goat the ref there. Mason will hopefully remember to keep his spacing and avoid that possibility next time.

This game looks like a matchup mismatch (try saying that 3 times fast) in our favor. If we didn't look so tired getting back on defense we would be up by 20. I think the team may have had a little too much fun in the Big Apple last night.

9 point lead at half. Not bad at all.

Anyone see the kid to the right of the basket flinch on the Murphy dunk and 1. That is how you know it was a vicious dunk.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

43 points on the road in the 1st half? I'm cool with that. Need to defend better though.

Sort of ugly, so I'll take a 9 point lead.

Anyone see the kid to the right of the basket flinch on the Murphy dunk and 1. That is how you know it was a vicious dunk.

Sorry it was the mom that flinched can see it really well on the replay

43 points on the road in the 1st half? I'm cool with that. Need to defend better though.

Yes offense looking good considering the late and long game on wed.
Too bad the Gophers didn't get back at least twice after scoring. Not sure how that happens.
So good to see Murphy back and Curry is playing well.

Murphy having another nice game!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Transition defense needs to get better. Too lazy at times.

So Wisconsin wasn't even in the committee's top 16 released just now. They clearly aren't high on the big 10. We might need 10 wins to get in.

So Wisconsin wasn't even in the committee's top 16 released just now. They clearly aren't high on the big 10. We might need 10 wins to get in.

I wouldn't equate the two things. Though I was pretty surprised that none of the top 3 made it.

No way, not with our rpi- .500 with our rpi ( and road wins ) gets us in - although more wins would be great

Wisconsin should be in the top 16, but I don't think that affects the Gophers. The bubble is very weak this year and as long as they get to 9-9 they should be fine.

Sweet, Sweetback! This team's second half swoons are too predictable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom