***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Big Ten opener, at Purdue, not an easy task. But the freshmen have renewed expectations set for them, Battle is turning to music to refocus and hopefully our effort improves.

Anything other than 100% effort and solid D will result in an ugly game. But I have faith. Let’s pull an upset.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!

Big Ten opener, at Purdue, not an easy task. But the freshmen have renewed expectations set for them, Battle is turning to music to refocus and hopefully our effort improves.

Anything other than 100% effort and solid D will result in an ugly game. But I have faith. Let’s pull an upset.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!
Edey falls down for Canadian blues on the sax. Battle is key to this one.

6 minutes until tip, are we starting the big push today or not?!

Go Gophers!!

Interesting choice to start JOJ, paying off so far!

Of all games not to start TT, against this guy?

Wild stat of the year: JOJ does not have a single assist - which to be fair, from the way he plays, isn’t entirely surprising.

Also, the real concerning stat - through 7 games, the only player on our team with at least 10 assists is Cooper - not a sign of very good ball movement

Unselfish to a fault leads to a stupid turnover.

Jamison Battle should no longer be allowed to do whatever he wants and take whatever shot he wants on offense.

Move the ball and run offense.
Battle has shown he can score in this conference but he takes horrendous shots.

If Payne want in this team I'm not sure I could tune in each game. He is the life raft on a ship that is taking on water every game.

Top Bottom