***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Or we have really really really good receivers and a super accurate QB. Game is essentially over already because there is no way Northwestern scores more then 21 points.
Sure. Just seemed like 8-9 in the box. Trying to single cover our WR's is impossible for most.

gotta field that punt. Rare error in this game for the Gophers

Northwestern has the slightly better defense. Offense is a push. Compared to Rutgers.

That 3rd down RB draw brought NW up to -3 total yards on the day.

I remember what it feels like to finally have something to celebrate after a big punt. This is soooooo much better.

When a QB is this accurate and the WR's catch like they do... What can a defense do?

Northwestern has the slightly better defense. Offense is a push. Compared to Rutgers.

Yep....leading up to this game there were fans talking about Northwestern like some juggernaut that had just been unlucky and was still dangerous. This is not a good Northwestern team and a game between them and Rutgers would probably be a tossup.

How did Demetrious get out punted from his position? At least 20 yards lost.

That's a first game freshman mistake. WTH Tanner?:p

Let’s hold them on D after the kick here.

I’d still prefer that throw away rather than Morgan getting hit.

I'm serious. I've watched just about every game the last 12 years and I can't remember when we last gave up a safety. Can we call the Elias Sports Bureau?

Partial credit for that safety can be attributed to our horrendous special teams unit giving us terrible field position

Top Bottom