***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

PJ will be scared shitless to throw the ball now. It’s gonna be three runs to Taylor. NW knows it’s coming, just a matter of if they can stop it.

At first I thought it was UNC's athletes torching the secondary, but this is Northwestern doing the same thing....wow

It's why I don't care if Fleck leaves. We are stagnant.

The next five plays
Kickoff
Run
Rum
Pass
Punt

I mean, seriously…does anyone really think we can put a team away? This is our m.o.

Taylor is really good but wish he was on the bench by now. In a one score game he Needs to stay out there. Hope he stays healthy.

Wow who knew that all Northwestern had to do was stop allowing free rushers at their QB.

At least we'll get a week off from PJ to Michigan State rumors

The Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit is scheduled to be played on December 26th. For those of us who plan ahead. BTW, I'm usually Mr. Sunshine about this team....

Last 3 posessions
NU 11 plays...75 yards...TD
Minn 3 plays...3 yards...punt
NU 3 plays ...69 yards...TD

Methinks KC in his role as OC and mentor for PJ is more important than we thought. We all know that PJ is kinda dumb and my guess is KC got tired of that as he’s left him twice now for lateral jobs. I think don’t think PJ necessarily has it in him to be a decent coach without somebody to keep him on the straight and narrow. Also, Rossi seems to of fallen in love with the prevent defense and it sucks right now.

I'm not warming up anything. Right now just thinking about where it's stored.

1695522922308.png

So where are the big play guys Nubin, Walley, Joyner, etc? And Jackson, BSF, and all the best receivers we have had since 2019? Taylor and hope is all we gave

The Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit is scheduled to be played on December 26th. For those of us who plan ahead. BTW, I'm usually Mr. Sunshine about this team....
How cheap are those rooms right now? Hmmm....

Top Bottom