***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

About to see if Taylor is hurt or not…

It's truly inexplicable to have things turn than rapidly.....at this point in the game. There are receivers wide open all over the place.
Two weeks in a row a single unknown WR has blown up on the Gophers. Something's being exposed.

they took their foot off the gas and are likely going to lose this game.

Northwestern always brings out the worst in this team
He will literally never learn.
His stupid effing 18 ACT score ass and it’s idiotic fixation on time of possession leads to this type of stuff over and effing over.

Go get a face lift and some capris somewhere else.

Maybe this is Northwestern Football 2018 redux.....and they're on their way to Indy......

:sick::sick::sick:

Smart move by NW going on D first. We're cooked.

Noticed in our last offensive possession that AK was snapping the ball with 8 to 13 seconds left on the play clock. So not like PJ for draining the clock.

Well, going into the game if you asked everyone who was the consensus worst team in the Big 10 this year you would have listed NW with Indiana as a close second. Where does this put us going into OT against a program that is in shambles?

Shades of Glen Mason! Only Minnesota could blow a 35-10 lead by allowing the opponent an unstoppable passing attack (Michigan '03). Rossi's stature has dropped regardless of who wins in overtime.
2003 Michigan wasn't one of the worst teams in Power 5.

PJ has to go. I like him (I guess I WANT to like him) but he’s terrible.

NW is among the worst teams I’ve ever seen with a massive crisis in the program. And our “program builder” with 7 years of stability is getting embarrassed

If we win does fleck crowd surf into the locker room still?
If he does any of his normal post game shit, he should be fired on the spot. If we win, and that’s a big fucking if, he better go to the mic pissed and spitting fire. I want to see emotion and that he gives a damn about his team, and his coaching staff, performing like shit!

Soooo is St Thomas a better football program?

Paper Tigers hath the Gophers become.

Today has nothing to do with the linebackers nine and six are fine 33 is garbage but this is on the scheme.
I'm not blaming the linebackers. Someone asked why they were playing there and I said because we don't have any.

Throwing into triple coverage on the first play of overtime. Great decision.

Top Bottom