***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why did they not run, run, run and run.
There was a point in the 1st half where we had run 10 times with a 7 yard average, and AK was 4/14. I'm all for balance, but it's mind boggling why we came out threw SO much today, after running 56 times last week (when we could have easily thrown more) and seeing how our line is generally getting a great push against their DL. With a quarter left we can still go run heavy and catch up if our D can stop giving up the huge pass plays.

Gopher offense looking competent compared Alabama’s today. In one half against South Florida, Alabama hasn’t made it more that 25 yards in 6 drives. On their 2nd QB too.

Did PJ forget to tell these guys to drink water on the plane?

As frustrating as this game is the Gophers are really good, except when they're not. Argh!

appreciate the NC DB giving Crooms a couple extra yards on that one

Can Minnesota get an explosive play in the 4th quarter? They won’t win without one. Absolutely need a pass play over the top and another turnover.

Can Minnesota get an explosive play in the 4th quarter? They won’t win without one. Absolutely need a pass play over the top and another turnover.
They’ll be fine with the methodical offense. Enough time still. But yea they need one on D. Either a sack or a turnover. Something to shorten a drice

I do not like Athan's motion, he tries to sling it like Marino, but more sidearm.

Look. I played two years of football in junior high and that was the extent of it. But I watch a lot of football, and this passing is painful to me as a fan and I don't understand a lot of it and I'd like the pain to stop.

Top Bottom