***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

YEAH!!!!

NOW COME ON G-D!!!!! GET IN THAT F'ING EZ!!

These are 19-22 year old guys.

Bench him in the middle of the game, you might ruin his confidence for the season.
He’s 4-13, leave him out there and he might ruin his confidence for the season. Get him out of the game.

If these Gophers on offence can execute basics -- not the errors -- they may still win this thing.

We gotta run on em like the Eagles.

That's what it has to be!!!

Cmon, do it!

That is the definition of a talent gap lol. Just can't execute at the rate UNC is so far.

Case in point, a talented team puts it in the end zone after that INT
I think of the overall talent as strength, size, speed. The Gophers aren't obviously losing the line of scrimmage or getting blown by with speed. They are getting guys open and getting pressure on Drake Maye. It's just been isolated errors that have hurt.

Pass rush basics. Ends must rush outside to contain. We even coach that in HS. Rush lane integrity.

He can sling it. But is accuracy challenged.

The difference from last season seems noticeable. Whenever I see this I genuinely wonder if there isn’t a mild shoulder issue.
These are 19-22 year old guys.

Bench him in the middle of the game, you might ruin his confidence for the season.

That seems like water under the bridge. He knows he’s messing up.

That said, see if he can do something here.

Johnson back in at LG.

Hat's off. They're giving him some real run.

Not a fan of OL rotation, but F it, let's go if it works

The D is good for playing a good offense on the road.

NC is not good. Problem is our offense can't do a damn thing aside from Taylor

Rossi has gotten to Maye. That was the gameplan.

UNC offense has gotten to us on the substitution bit, watching specifically for that. That was their trick. We've adjusted

AK is late on every read...is NC doing something different or is he just not getting it done?

Top Bottom