***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Per FS1, Gophers playing without 33 players today.

NE +9 is my college lock of the week. If I'm wrong, rest of the season is free!

Too bad Rashod couldn't hold off a couple of weeks but no bad feelings.

Autman-Bell and Jackson plus a TE will need to step up...especially the WRs blocking and keeping a play alive while Tanner is probably scrambling.
Honestly he probably left thinking they didn’t play today...and not wanting to go 3 weeks without practicing or working out

Does Nebraska have anyone out at all? Seems kind of weird that Minnesota is out with 33 players and they are at a handful.

Does Nebraska have anyone out at all? Seems kind of weird that Minnesota is out with 33 players and they are at a handful.

Evidently, NEBBY is missing their #1 Punter.

Husker forum giving kudos to PJ for not backing out of the game.

Evidently, NEBBY is missing their #1 Punter.

Husker forum giving kudos to PJ for not backing out of the game.

Ohhhh! A punter! Must be so horrible when we have 3 TEs out. I'm at least glad they are being respectful even though this game will be over by halftime.

WTF? Because the backup guys haven't been practicing for years and don't deserve scholarships?

If they aren't starting it's not so much they don't deserve a scholarship, it's more like they are not very good.

Comcast in the twin cities....is the game even on there?

FS1 says Wisconsin

BTN is not the Gophers

Comcast in the twin cities....is the game even on there?

FS1 says Wisconsin

BTN is not the Gophers

Says the same for Youtube TV. Not sure why they were so late in deciding which would air on BTN and FS1 for this or Maryland vs Rutgers. Wisconsin game is at 2:30, so no doubt they are not doing a double header for football.

Make the best of the worst.

I didn't even know if we'd get to see another game, anything at all is a bonus. I don't expect to win this game, but i don't expect not to, either. WTF knows with this year. What I am, is glad for the kids who are gonna get a chance to play today that wouldn't have otherwise. Maybe someone will flash here a bit and it will lead to a bigger opportunity that might not have arrived on the same timeline under usual circumstances.

Happy for some football. GO GOPHERS, SKI-U-MAH, ROW THE BOAT! :clap:

Says the same for Youtube TV. Not sure why they were so late in deciding which would air on BTN and FS1 for this or Maryland vs Rutgers. Wisconsin game is at 2:30, so no doubt they are not doing a double header for football.
I guess it is FS1 despite the grid saying otherwise.

I don't like the asymmetrical helmets. The Gophers have had a lot of cool helmet designs over the last few years, but they've all had that and I don't know why.

So far only player I see gone from covid from starters is JMS, replaced with Nathan Boe. Keonte Schad back on D.

Think they just missed an illegal formation call on us there...

Man, two balls hit our receivers on the hands in the last two passes. What are you guys doing?

Top Bottom