***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Brando is thoroughly cheering for Michigan. Tillman too.

Howard finding the soft spot. Ryan Santoso drives me crazy- 6'6, 260 and averages 43 yards. It seems when we really need the big kick he gets 30 like his last punt. PJF loves those early TO's...

Based on the lack of messages on this board, it seems a lot of people have thrown in the towel for this season.

Howard finding the soft spot. Ryan Santoso drives me crazy- 6'6, 260 and averages 43 yards. It seems when we really need the big kick he gets 30 like his last punt. PJF loves those early TO's...

I'm sure PJ doesn't like them. It's either Demry screwing up or they are not getting the play in quick enough.

Two TO's in the first quarter because you can't get a play called. That is poor coaching.

Wildcat not working.

I like going to wildcat for the first time ever, but it doesn't seem to be working so well...may wanna try something diffferent.

Well...they're setting that up for something later. Pitch and throw from Croft?

Smith will throw to croft on the wildcat eventually ....could be big yards.

It's a new way to disguise RUTM!!!

Any points on this drive will be a big confidence booster.

Our offense is playing much better than I expected

Man, our OL is just getting absolutely dominated. I mean, it's not even competitive up front. If we're gonna win, it's gonna be gimmicks, a trick play or two, and big throws from Croft.

Wonder how well Demry's mouthpiece works on the right side of his helmet.

Glad croft is recognizing the open field and taking advantage of it.

THIS is the exact blueprint for the Demry we want. F-ing rose bowl QB in 2 years.

Top Bottom