***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

9 PM local time. That's brutal.

And fucking Peacock again. The last time, our feed was choppy. We stream 4K Netflix from a 5 ghz modem/router with no problems ever, but fucking Peacock stops and starts constantly. Primitive. You tell me the Big Ten really wants people to watch their games? Really? For starters, good luck fucking finding them.
8 pm local

“Cut the cable” was a conspiracy! It sure as hell isn’t cheaper to see what you want to see. It’s way less convenient and death by a thousand cuts, instead of flat $159/month.
it is annoying. Although I think peacock ran a black friday deal where is was a $1 a month or 12 months. Those folks with Comcast have Peacock free of charge.

I am just not watching tonight. I made sure my service had bigten network for a reason. Now that doesnt matter as much, so Im just going to boycott

I went back to Xfinity in August and get Peacock for free. If you want all MN sports for a reasonable price, I don’t know how you don’t go back to cable.
I have 4 young kids, so I've just made my youtube tv subscription an excuse to watch less sports.

That being said, I felt pretty good about having BTN until big ten decided they needed more money from other networks

I have 4 young kids, so I've just made my youtube tv subscription an excuse to watch less sports.

That being said, I felt pretty good about having BTN until big ten decided they needed more money from other networks

Their are a bunch of things for kids(depending on age). I've found myself watching a couple kids' movies a month with mine, so that has more than paid for it. On top of getting all the football and basketball games. I ended up getting rid of Netflix because of it and I ended up actually saving $12/month and having access to more sports.

Finally get to (not) see the Gophers play against comparable talent.

The Gophers don't have a more "winnable" stretch on their Big Ten schedule than they have starting tonight:

@ Michigan
Maryland
@ Indiana
Iowa

If they want to be taken at least somewhat seriously, go win 3 of these 4. None of these 4 are even close to juggernauts. Go beat 'em. ... don't need moral victories.

This is my kool-aid game. Going into Breslin is never easy, especially an angry Michigan team that wants to win. Win this game, and I'll grab a couple cups of CBJ Kool-aid. I have a gut feeling they lose this badly. Minnesota sports makes me feel too cautious. Finally started feeling good about the TWolves and they lost 2 in a row. That being said, one of my best college friends is a huge Michigan fan and I would love if we grabbed a win in their home. SUM GG

The Gophers don't have a more "winnable" stretch on their Big Ten schedule than they have starting tonight:

@ Michigan
Maryland
@ Indiana
Iowa

If they want to be taken at least somewhat seriously, go win 3 of these 4. None of these 4 are even close to juggernauts. Go beat 'em. ... don't need moral victories.

This.

it is annoying. Although I think peacock ran a black friday deal where is was a $1 a month or 12 months. Those folks with Comcast have Peacock free of charge.

I am just not watching tonight. I made sure my service had bigten network for a reason. Now that doesnt matter as much, so Im just going to boycott
Comcast costumers used to get it free, but only the ultra fast internet package gets it free now. We could get it for pretty cheap through Comcast, but I think it would have ads. For now, we're using my daughter's ad-free subscription.

I
Comcast costumers used to get it free, but only the ultra fast internet package gets it free now. We could get it for pretty cheap through Comcast, but I think it would have ads. For now, we're using my daughter's ad-free subscription.
I get the fast internet but I looked at my bill and saw Peacock is free but will start to charge after first 24 months.

Sorry complainers, the era of everything on cable is done.
Bulls__t.

Then they can choose to make less money off fewer viewers.

Will not pay twice for the exact same thing. Won’t do it.

I pay for cable (YTTV exact same thing). I should get access to everything based on that.

Will not double pay.

@ Michigan
Maryland
@ Indiana
Iowa

I am confident, barring injury, that the boys can win all four.

Tough to win on the road in the Big 10, but at some point CBJ needs to have his team make a statement. This is a game that is WINABLE!

This is my kool-aid game. Going into Breslin is never easy, especially an angry Michigan team that wants to win. Win this game, and I'll grab a couple cups of CBJ Kool-aid. I have a gut feeling they lose this badly. Minnesota sports makes me feel too cautious. Finally started feeling good about the TWolves and they lost 2 in a row. That being said, one of my best college friends is a huge Michigan fan and I would love if we grabbed a win in their home. SUM GG
Breslin in where the Parolees of Michigan St. play.

It's been confirmed that none of the starters from the 1976 Final Four squad: Ricky Green, Phil Hubbard, John Robinson, Wayman Britt, and Steve Grote will be on the floor of Crisler Arena tonight.

However, this is the Gophers and it's a B10 road game. Michigan has enough firepower for a 72-64 win.

Isn't it Crisler Arena? Nevermind.

I expected someone to notice that my post in this thread from this morning was a line from German: Neunundneunzig Luftballons, "99 balloons"
I dont want to sound pro war and the song is not pro war either.

Gotcha. I didn't know access was based on package

Top Bottom