***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I am surprised there has been no mention of Will Tschetter in this thread - or I may have missed elsewhere (?) One of the three point shooters we need to control.

Will Tschetter is shooting 65 percent on three-point field goals (13-for-20) and is shooting 72.2 percent from the field (39-for-54). Averaging 8.3 points, he has five double-figure scoring games.

It's been confirmed that none of the starters from the 1976 Final Four squad: Ricky Green, Phil Hubbard, John Robinson, Wayman Britt, and Steve Grote will be on the floor of Crisler Arena tonight.

However, this is the Gophers and it's a B10 road game. Michigan has enough firepower for a 72-64 win.
So you are predicting a halftime score of 35 to mn 19. I don’t want a repeat of Purdue last year. Embarrassing

I am surprised there has been no mention of Will Tschetter in this thread - or I may have missed elsewhere (?) One of the three point shooters we need to control.

Will Tschetter is shooting 65 percent on three-point field goals (13-for-20) and is shooting 72.2 percent from the field (39-for-54). Averaging 8.3 points, he has five double-figure scoring games.

Post #26

Steven Bardo and Nepo Baby on the call.

Michigan is playing pretty physical. Seems like they're trying to intimidate us. Doesn't look like they are so far.

Michigan looks a lot stronger than us so far. Getting to the rim and offensive glass at will

So ridiculous that Payne isn't starting.

Michigan is pathetic defensively keep pouding and attacking paint. Dont settle.

Now sure these dudes could guard me

Top Bottom