***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Watching ESPN highlights right now. They start the broadcast with it. First thing they talk about is the Maryland QB is the brother of Tua. Really? Why didn’t they mention that in the broadcast?

Well, I confidently posted before the game the defense would show much better. Jimmy the Greek I am not. Grimm and Thompson were questioning the 3rd down abd 3 run call with a minute and a half left in regulation.

Can we get some JC recruits on D next year please?

Watching ESPN highlights right now. They start the broadcast with it. First thing they talk about is the Maryland QB is the brother of Tua. Really? Why didn’t they mention that in the broadcast?

Annoying but at least they aren't talking about the Gopher Defense

Holy shit am I glad I didn’t waste money on either of these games so far. Just a few hours of my life while I drink my beer.
Covid winter has started.

Sucks that Notre Dame, USC, FSU and Texas are fighting over Fleck

our defenders don't even look like they're interested in making tackles. Slow and passive. I knew we'd miss the graduating defenders, but good lord... even the returnees like Durr and St Juste have been awful.

Can we get some JC recruits on D next year please?
I think they have guys who can play defense, but they are Seniors in High School right now along with a couple freshman in college.

And Coney Durr.

We are now 0-2 in the COVID championship season. I asked the question much earlier in the game and I’ll ask it again: who does this team win against?

I was surprised..

Well, I'll just say there were a lot of diving at ankles and missing by our LB'ers tonight.
One is a freshman, so maybe the stage is too big too early.
The other will need to get replaced or this defense will be bad all year.

We are now 0-2 in the COVID championship season. I asked the question much earlier in the game and I’ll ask it again: who does this team win against?

Illinois.

In brighter news.....the second half over hit.

Top Bottom