***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Him and the Morris Twins. I actually covered them in a state tourney game at Imhotep back in the day

I believe the Morris Twins went to Prep Charter in Philly or maybe they just finished there. In just a little more than 20 years of existence, Imhotep (with about 651 students) has become a PA sports powerhouse, first in basketball and later in football too.

I believe the Morris Twins went to Prep Charter in Philly or maybe they just finished there. In just a little more than 20 years of existence, Imhotep (with about 651 students) has become a PA sports powerhouse, first in basketball and later in football too.

Ah you're right. I remember Imohtep too, but it was Prep Charter that I covered in that tourney game.

Just not enough. Man our squad does not go quietly though. With this roster, it’s impressive.

Look at these 2 rosters and there’s no reason we should compete.
Team just can't finish games to save their lives in conference play.

Pretty consistent script for this team. They haven’t been blown out often because they have some guys that can flat out score.

No size, no depth, no defense. Hard to overcome all those things. I really hope this year’s defense is just a function of the roster.

Top Bottom