***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back on the road, and another chance at a W. This is a game both teams should feel like they have a good shot at.

It's rare we've played 40 minutes of great basketball recently. We need a full game. We can't get in 20+ point holes only to feel good about ourselves battling back. Let's get the lead early and keep it.

Oh and I hate wisconsin.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I want to know is what are we starting tonight?

Back on the road, and another chance at a W. This is a game both teams should feel like they have a good shot at.

It's rare we've played 40 minutes of great basketball recently. We need a full game. We can't get in 20+ point holes only to feel good about ourselves battling back. Let's get the lead early and keep it.

Oh and I hate wisconsin.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please be on time or there will be fines and suspensions.

Hoping for the best, but Maryland playing well, -6 and over 136 look like pretty solid wagers to me

Gophers +4 FH +7.5 is fair.

gophers never seem to play well against maryland

Ugh. Play some freaking defense.

Hoping for the best, but Maryland playing well, -6 and over 136 look like pretty solid wagers to me

But last time you looked, Len Bias (RIP) and Steve Francis were not walking through that door.

Go Gophers!!

BTN requires a 60 volume on DirecTV and a 20 on the Fox Sports App. What is their issue?

Top Bottom