***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Theyre overplaying us defensively.. need to back door them.

Can’t figure out the pressure defense

They’re playing aggressive on defense yet we just drew their first foul halfway through the half because we’re just standing around. Be aggressive and get to the hoop.

Can't even make layups now and they are lighting up the 3s UGH!

Sutherlin just trying to be a bull in a china shop. Won't work.

Maybe the most disappointing 10 min stretch of the season for me. We had momentum, I don't think Iowa is particularly good or playing well and we look terrible. Some of this is on Ben, a LOT of standing around by half court for 20 seconds. Battle also picked a bad game to completely no show for. A little worried that a 2-9 record in conf might start to wear on the guys.

TurnoversMN 10IA 4
Points off TurnoversMN 4IA 16

This is the worst half the Gophs have played in a long time. Not pretty. When Battle doesn't score, the team can't make up the difference.

Maybe the most disappointing 10 min stretch of the season for me. We had momentum, I don't think Iowa is particularly good or playing well and we look terrible. Some of this in on Ben, a LOT of standing around by half court for 20 seconds. Battle also picked a bad game to completely no show for. A little worried that a 2-9 record in conf might start to wear on the guys.
Yep. Came out of a time out and got a shot clock violation. Completely lifeless on offense.

Disappointing 2nd half so far. Not sure that the back to the basket 35 feet out until 10 seconds left in the shot clock is the way to go.

Two desperate teams in Lincoln Wednesday night. I sure hope we aren't their first win.

Adjustments need to made out of this time out

I don't think Battle can have another game this bad right?

Pitinoball
If this hadn't been what we've seen for years, no biggie. And we knew it was coming.

It's going to be brutal again next year, though, and that's one hell of a long stretch.

Two desperate teams in Lincoln Wednesday night. I sure hope we aren't their first win.
I don’t think either team is desperate. Neither team has anything to play for. Nebraska sucks. Gophers should win that game.

Top Bottom