***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD***

Utah St - Boise St also in a great battle, started same time as Gophers. CBSSN, on YouTubeTV literally the next channel down from BTN. Flipping over during commercial breaks.

USU’s Queta looks a lot like Oturu.

Guys are playing hard and giving great effort. Now if Johnson can step up. I like what Freeman does. Give him more PT Richard.

Guys need to keep on taking it to the hoop.

Utah St - Boise St also in a great battle, started same time as Gophers. CBSSN, on YouTubeTV literally the next channel down from BTN. Flipping over during commercial breaks.

He should look great in Maroon and Gold next year then...

Good effort. Defense was much better with Freeman and Ihnen in there. Ihnen is really tough as an on ball defender. He still will get lost on occasion off the ball but he is really good with his feet and reach on the ball.

Tre, Ihnen, and Mashburn are all playing well above their average though. It's not like they were making these kind of plays when they got minutes in December.
MY point being we wouldn’t just be seeing this now, it probably would have come earlier in the season.

Don't play Robbins much in the second half. Don't play Johnson too much either. We're much quicker defensively with Freeman and Robbins in there.

I've seen quite a few Boise State games this year....just because they seem to be on CBSSN a lot when nothing else is on....and I think they've looked really sharp.

Best half of team bb this season. Well done.
Ihnen can play just needs confidence. Did you see the bullet pass to the corner!!!!!

How many games were we being blown out earlier and it would have been a nice change to see this rotation and what they might be capable of.

I really like Mashburn at the point when Carr is in the game. It keeps teams from trying to double up on Carr at the top and you have two guys in there that can create their own offense.

Wow. Nice fight for the rebound...and GREAT bullet pass down low by Carr.

Apparently you can no longer stream BTN on the BTN app and have to go to Fox. Makes sense!

TV is back now. What'd I miss? FSN worked. Watched the Wolves for a bit. I like Edwards.

The Indiana guy committed 1 foul. The foul was a flagarant. Those are automatically 2 free throws and the ball.

You don't get a 1 and 1 out of a flagarant.
Got it. I interpreted it as 2 free throws and outcome of the play.

Havent looked at this thread about fear of what i would see about Gabe. So im sure its been said, but this is MUCH better. 100% understand we have played a tough road schedule but man getting just crushed in virtually every road game is disheartening. I obviously hope we win but this at least is a well played game and we are doing the right things. With Gabe out and Liam clearly hobbled to some extent, the effort has been great.

Also, I really like Johnson but he probably needs to stop shooting so many 3's. If you take out his one game against Iowa he is shooting about 20% from 3 on the year.

Top Bottom