***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD***

The refs need to decide if they are letting them play or calling it close. Robbins back to back plays on D were the same but 1 is called a foul the other is a no call.

Cause he missed both of the flagrants it becomes their ball on the sideline instead of a 1 and 1. Stupid rule but its a rule.
They would have gotten the ball regardless of how many he made?

Geez Robbins is a statue out there - so why do they have him trying to guard guys 20 feet from the basket?

Absolutely loving what Mash and Tre are giving us tonight. Gives me hope for the future.

Unless it is Christmas night vs Iowa, Brandon Johnson shooting 3s in not on the list of things I want to see.

The refs need to decide if they are letting them play or calling it close. Robbins back to back plays on D were the same but 1 is called a foul the other is a no call.
I wish they’d start calling it the way I’m seeing it. 😡

Brutal call. Opposite side of the lane no way the ref could see that from his position

Yeah time to slide under screens and leave Robbins low...theseguys won't kill us from 3

Team is looking much better with a rotation that doesn't include Gabe....unfortunately.

If Pitino called that last play of the half, he needs a Good kick in the ass. A real downer

Very well defended by Both Gach. Need more of that from him.

Top Bottom