***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I haven’t seen Kramer on the sidelines any this season. Just Annexstad and Clark. Same today. Is he on the team? Covid? Injury?

What were the announcers saying about protecting the edge ?

Love the sharp cut back by Mo on that TD. He jab stepped to the outside and both LB’s completely sold out to the outside, then he cut back sharp inside for the TD.

Winfield > howden

That run is a 9 yard gain last year

This is where we need to pour it on and not rely on our defense... unlike last week.

We all know Mo is a great college running back. But do you see him as a David Cobb type back who can't make the jump to an NFL regular?

THere's the D we know and love

Yes, we got burned for a 63 yard run from a white guy named Epstein.

That's the first really big play, though. Definitely a better defensive day so far than the first two games.

We all know Mo is a great college running back. But do you see him as a David Cobb type back who can't make the jump to an NFL regular?

I think he's faster than David Cobb.

Yes, we got burned for a 63 yard run from a white guy named Epstein.

That's the first really big play, though. Definitely a better defensive day so far than the first two games.
I don't think the fact that he's white has anything to do with anything.

Epstein runs a 4.4 40.

Sweet, thanks. Great to see that. Looks like today will be a good day to get some experience. Although no lead is safe with this D, so I'm knocking on every piece of wood furniture I can find.
I’d like to see someone in for MSM for a series

Didn’t Cobb have injuries his first two or three years of the nfl?

ibrahim doesn’t strike me as an NFL guarantee

He needs to get in the right situation and have success early to have a long career

He stepped out at like the 4 or 5. I think PJ called that timeout to see if they'd look at it.

Probably a practice squad guy if anything...Loved Rodney Smith but knew he had no chance of playing at the next level.

Case in point right there. A good LB makes that tackle.

Man, that was a great hit by MSM. Would've loved to get him on the ground, but can't fault him for the effort there.

He needs to get in the right situation and have success early to have a long career
Maybe as a blocking back. I don’t think he’s any faster than Cobb. Nor as shifty. But he does have better power and really does lead block well.

How do you stay on your feet after a hit like that?God damn.

Probably a practice squad guy if anything...Loved Rodney Smith but knew he had no chance of playing at the next level.
I think Ibrahim has a better shot than Smith

smith is a speed/scat back who isn’t actually nfl fast

Ibrahim is enough of a power back to have a shot even without breakaway speed

I agree. I think he's got a 50/50 chance. Maybe as a backup somewhere.

Top Bottom