***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Md now up 28-7. Last week, although a blown situation was not as big of a fluke.

How is that not targeting by Mo?

f
Md now up 28-7. Last week, although a blown situation was not as big of a fluke.
Last week was still completely unacceptable, but seeing Maryland take apart PSU is tiny bit of consolation I guess.

If you would've told me at the start of the year that MN and PSU would meet in the week 9 crossovers I would've believed that...just not as the 4, 5, or 6 seeds.

Wiley needs to wrap up the ball better.

Geary with a great catch.

Cam Wiley. Love those Las Vegas players.

Man, that was a great hit by MSM. Would've loved to get him on the ground, but can't fault him for the effort there.
It was a good hit, wish there was another guy that could have tackled him cause # 55 stuck him.

As the announcers mentioned, Morgan should keep that and run some times. Lord knows Mitch Leidner tucked and ran all the time!

As the announcers mentioned, Morgan should keep that and run some times. Lord knows Mitch Leidner tucked and ran all the time!
It's gotta be fear that he'll get hurt.

I like Mo but I liked Cobb more. I think Mo benefits from a better offensive scheme. Mo may get an NFL look but I think he’ll be an underdog.

Unbalanced line on that 2nd down run. Really nice design.

Seems weird that the offensive line can push a running back into the endzone.
Didn't that used to be illegal?

That one belongs to the OL!

I think it used to be illegal, right? You never used to see that years ago.

That was a big drive. Illinois was feeling good after their score but we punched them right back.

Top Bottom