***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Is this something new? If so 2019 will probably be another bonanza of targeting like 2016.

New this year. Hopefully it makes them less likely to call it on the field when it isn't blatant. Like the hit on the Penn State kicker a few years back that wasn't to the head or neck.

Targeting call and now a hurt player.

Is this something new? If so 2019 will probably be another bonanza of targeting like 2016.

The review without a flag is new. I have seen it done twice and both times it was a clear targeting that wasn't called on the field.

Now get the yards too? Last year it was not yards, just the ejection from the buz in Buzz in.

Aggievision is licking their chops to come after these announcers.

How many times will the commentators completely whiff on how many yards we gain on a play? It's weird how we can gain 2 yards and it's 2nd and 6 all of the sudden.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There was a play earlier where they said Reyna picked up like 4 yards when he clearly only got 2. Maybe they are at a weird angle or something.

Eating lots of clock.

Are they going to use Brevyn Spann-Ford or Seth Green?

Gaston should be in concussion protocol

We need to force another punt somehow and tighten the D up at halftime.

Hard to believe this is the fresno team their fans said could beat the Chiefs

How didn't they catch that on the field? I'm glad they added review without a flag but that seems like one you can't miss.

I think all targeting is called upstairs now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The review without a flag is new. I have seen it done twice and both times it was a clear targeting that wasn't called on the field.

I mean the hit on ball carriers. Very common type of play.

I just love these grinding, clock eating drives. The half has flown by. That UCF/FAC game went on forever! And the game wasn’t even close.

SG17 was at WR those last few plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm curious if there's a specific reason he's on the field there. Is it because he's a fresh WR? Or is it maybe to call a wildcat play without substituting personnel and preventing the defense from substitutions?

We need to force another punt somehow and tighten the D up at halftime.

Yeah, need to get their inside running game in check. Barber looks slow and confused out there, hate to say. The DL isn't spectacular, but so far this year it's teams taking advantage of our LBs. Martin has made a couple plays tonight though...

Hey a Sandy Stephens shoutout, they earned some points there.

Hey, there's Renner redeeming himself!

Credit where it's due, Sam Renner. Nicely done and no flags to be seen.

They need to tenderize Reyna in the first half. He is very dangerous.

Top Bottom