***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FRESNO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Mo running like he's got something to prove!

Are you guys aware that this is a sneaky good game? Because they will probably remind us again.

I like most announcers. These guys are very bad.

They said the Gophers O line was the size of a grizzly bear. What an odd and irrelevant comparison

Who is kicking FG's? Walker or Luntz?

I feel like this is where we'd see Seth Green last season.

Hate to tell you guys this but Hugh McCutcheon’s squad had “Minnesota” on the back of the jerseys. No fans seemed to care.

4 down territory?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's for sure targeting.

That’s definitely targeting. He gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job by Fleck protecting his guys

How didn't they catch that on the field? I'm glad they added review without a flag but that seems like one you can't miss.

They said the Gophers O line was the size of a grizzly bear. What an odd and irrelevant comparison

Lol. I thought that was a really odd comparison to make as well.

How could that not be?

Gopher sports. Anything possible. Remember the OSU "his helmet slid up" excuse when they hit Leidner? But that was blatant.

Is this something new? If so 2019 will probably be another bonanza of targeting like 2016.

Things are looking good, gentlemen. Keep this going. Whatever you're drinking, have another.

I would have said a black bear. They can be 300 to 400 pounds.

The O-line is imposing their will. Looks like Wisconsin and GT again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times will the commentators completely whiff on how many yards we gain on a play? It's weird how we can gain 2 yards and it's 2nd and 6 all of the sudden.

Top Bottom