***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BUTLER NIT FIRST ROUND IN-GAME POST-SEASON BASKETBALL(!!!) THREAD!!!***

I do but doesn't that need an extra subscription?

Bypass the stream sites on your computer and stream them directly to your TV:

Step 1: Install 'Kodi'

Step 2: Install addons

Bypass the stream sites on your computer and stream them directly to your TV:

Step 1: Install 'Kodi'

Step 2: Install addons

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Garcia is really good too. He is actually so smooth that he can quietly score 25 points.

This was a fun game and good win. Parker Fox sure isn't playing like someone whose body doesn't have another season in it.
Quietly? He was virtually our only offense well into the second half. We need him next year.

If you have Verizon as your cell service, they offer that bundle free with their new plans
Didn't know that. I'm on a very old plan. I should switch to a new # to get a free phone and stuff like this but that is such a PITA.

I only saw the second half and wondered why the pbp guy was so bad. Then I heard it was Myron and was not at all surprised.

Garcia is really good too. He is actually so smooth that he can quietly score 25 points.

This was a fun game and good win. Parker Fox sure isn't playing like someone whose body doesn't have another season in it.
Never have to worry about Fox not giving it everything he's got when he is on the court. Really wish we could have seen him at the U of M before the knee injuries. Gotta believe he would have made a very significant impact for those teams.

Didn't know that. I'm on a very old plan. I should switch to a new # to get a free phone and stuff like this but that is such a PITA.
That's exactly what we (my wife and I) did. We switched from an old plan to a new unlimited plan and also got new phones.

He tilted his shoulder and plowed the defender over. Charge every time.

It was a super weak "charge" that almost never gets called. Way more flop than charge.

10:25 in the video below.

For those that didn't get to watch it I found this on youtube from a few minutes ago. Shows almost all the scoring plays from the game and some of the bigger defensive moments as well.

Top Bottom