***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Take MSU out early. They will be strong come tourney time. Go Gophers!

What time and what channel is the game on?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have video quality issues with WatchESPN? I have the 2nd TV in the living room so I can watch both games. The video quality for other apps through Roku seem to be good, but ESPN has been blurry for the past 6 months or so.

We are playing with a lot of confidence, need to minimize the mistakes tho.

Gonna win a lot of games if we keep playing defense like this.

Such an important game for us. Obviously this isn't the toughest game the Gophers will have, but if we win this game the nation will start to take this team seriously.

GO GOPHERS

Can't wait until we start recruiting some amphibious players...

Love this team. Really well built team by Pitino, everyone seems to complement each other.

Despite a rough beginning from the free throw line and their quest to match MSU's number of turnovers, their defense has been stifling. In fact, they should be up by about 20, not just 13 at the half.

Now, if they can continue to control the boards and play tough defense, this should be a victory. MSU isn't going to go away easy and eventually their shots will start falling. I hope to see the same energy in the second half. Maybe Springs can pop us some 3's.

Fire Pitino

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

c'mon man lets go 3/3. Football wins, the Wild win, lets go Gopher hoops!

Not having a good vibe about this one. Keep letting them back in the game. Izzo will find away to steal this one.

Unreal...just got done watching the end of football, saw we were up 12 again, then come back to this!!! Why can't anything be easy in Minnesota sports?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so was it lazy offense or lazy defense that lost the 12 point lead as the football game ended?

Top Bottom